The Little Toy Box Company is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy right of its customers.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, the privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable privacy laws.
About The Little Toybox Company
The Little Toy Box Company is a trading body of Furniture Enterprises Ltd registered in England and Wales (VAT registration number 386520339) registered office: TPC Services Limited, Cambridge House, 27 Cambridge Park, Wanstead, London, E11 2PU.
Our workshop is located at: L20 Leaping Wells Farm Hollow Road Kelvedon Essex CO5 9DB.
The Personal Information We Collect About You When you make a purchase from The Little Toy Box Company (including purchases made through the
website, over the phone or on an order form) we may collect the following personal information about you;
- Your name
- Your contact details: billing and delivery postal address, phone and email
- If you have registered with us, your customer number, username and password
- If you place an order with us, your payment card details
- Who you are buying for
- How you found out about us
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your cookie preferences
How We May Store and Use Your Personal Information
The Little Toy Box Company may collect, store and process your personal information:
- To make the website available to you if you have registered an email address, customer number or password
- To process your payment card details and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to access your suitability for multi part payment orders
- For processing and dispatching your order
- To keep you informed about the processing of your order
- To quality assure service levels provided by Royal Mail and our designated delivery company
- To obtain feedback on your shopping experience with us to assist with quality control, research and development, analysis, testing, product range and risk management
- To make you aware of promotional offers, prize draws, loyalty offers and competitions, should you opt in to such marketing preferences
- To obtain feedback and keep you informed about products and services which we think may interest you
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty under and order of a governmental or law enforcement body to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes)
Responsibility to Young Persons
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the website or submit any personal data to it unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian of legal adult age.
We will never ask you to confirm full account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from The Little Toy Box Company asking you to do so, please ignore and do not respond to it. We would ask that you contact us immediately should you receive any such email and we will investigate further to prevent such happenings in the future.
You have the following rights:
- To ask what personal information we hold about you, subject to the relevant fee applicable by law
- To ask us to update or correct, free of charge, any out of date data we currently hold about you
- To opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
- If you wish to unsubscribe from email marketing communications that we may send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.